- Acquiring Measurements With NI LabVIEW and NI DAQ Hardware – morning session Friday, June 13, 8:30am-noon
- Acquiring Measurements With NI LabVIEW and NI DAQ Hardware – afternoon session Friday, June 13, 1:00-4:30pm
In either of these three-hour workshops, discover how to use the NI LabVIEW development environment to build a measurement system that you can program and reconfigure based on your research application needs.
Topics covered in both the morning and afternoon session include:
- Data acquisition (DAQ) theory
- Choosing and setting up a DAQ system
- Programming in LabVIEW
- Data logging and signal processing
Register now for either of these free introductory Hands-on Campus Workshops at Rutgers University on Friday, June 13th (TOMORROW!).
School of Engineering Bldg
98 Brett Road
Piscataway, NJ 08854