UPDATE (4:15 p.m.): Services are now available. Office of Information Technology staff continue to monitor the situation.
Sept. 14, 2:50 p.m.: A number of IT services are experiencing intermittent outages at a Rutgers computing cluster.
Among the services affected are the following:
– Rutgers.edu website
– University Communications and Marketing Drupal customers
– Mailman (ad-hoc mass emailing service)
– RAMS (Rutgers’ official mass emailing service)
– RCI-hosted virtual mail domains and other RCI services
– RCI-hosted websites
– Enterprise Messaging LDAP
– Enterprise Messaging Mail Relay Services
– mx.rutgers.edu (@rutgers.edu et. al. forwarding)
The Office of Information Technology will share updates as they become available.