**UPDATE**: Captions will now be accepted until TUESDAY, 4/29 @ 5pm. Voting will run from TUESDAY, 4/29 @ 5pm until WEDNESDAY, 4/30 @ 5pm. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!! Thank you! 🙂
The Livingston Computing Center recently had a visitor come by the lab — none other than our friendly, neighborhood Spider-Man! The picture above was the view from the Supervisors’ Office.
We have been having a difficult time coming up with a good caption for the picture of our visiting superhero, so we figured we would hold a caption contest and get some help from all of you!
And the winner will get a prize, courtesy of New Brunswick Computing Services — a $25 Barnes & Noble gift card!
Here are the rules:
- Captions must be received by Friday, 4/25 @ 5pm
- Captions must be from a Rutgers student, faculty or staff member
- Captions must be in good taste (of course)
- Captions may be submitted in 2 ways
- On Facebook: You must “Like” the @RutgersIT Facebook page, must use the hashtag #RUOITSpidey), must post caption in the comments of the image post
- On Twitter: You must follow @RutgersIT on Twitter, must tweet the caption to @RutgersIT using the hashtag we set #RUOITSpidey
After the deadline, we will ask the people to help us find the top captions to help us decide the winner. Voting will begin Monday, 4/28 @ 1pm, and end on Wednesday, 4/30 @ 1pm.
Again, there are two ways to help:
- On Facebook, we will ask people to “Like” their favorite captions on the Facebook post ;
- On Twitter, we will ask people to re-tweet & favorite the caption they like best.
The ones with the most Likes/RTs & Favorites will rise to the top, and we will choose a winner from this final group of captions.
Again, the winner will get a prize, courtesy of New Brunswick Computing Services — a $25 Barnes & Noble gift card!
We will announce the winner of the OIT #RUOITSpidey Caption Contest by Thursday, 5/1 @ 4pm.
We’re looking forward to some great captions! Good luck!