Members of the Rutgers Community,
The upgrade has been completed successfully, thank you for your patience.
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) will be upgrading our mainframe Operating System (OS) on Sunday, August 6, 2017, from 7:30 AM to 12:00 PM. This is required to keep pace with IT advances, maintain an appropriate security posture, and provide reliable, stable and effective IT services.
OIT is committed to improving the quality and reliability of IT services. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The services listed below will be unavailable on Sunday, August 6, 2017, from 7:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Cash Register
- Citizenship Data
- Course History Database
- Course Scheduling System
- DCO – Warning System
- Degree Certification
- EOF Update
- FAMS – Financial Aid
- Financial Holds
- Fraternity Sorority Update
- Instant Enrollment Verification
- NJAS Undergraduate Admissions
- PAC Change
- Parking System
- Personal Info
- Room Scheduling
- Rosters Electronic Grade Change
- SRDB Default Screens
- SRDB Graduate Admissions
- Student Financial Services
- Term Bill
- Web Registration
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this maintenance please contact:
- The OIT New Brunswick Help Desk at: 848-445-HELP (4357) or email@example.com
- The OIT Newark Help Desk at: 973-353-5083 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The OIT Camden Help Desk at: 856-225-6274 or email@example.com
OIT, Enterprise Infrastructure