Members of the Rutgers Community,
The expansion work was completed successfully as of 7:30PM on Saturday, June 18, 2016. Thank you for your patience while this work was performed.
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) will be expanding the Financial Aid Management System and Student Accounting databases, which will require their downtime from 12PM on Saturday, June 18 to 6PM on Sunday, June 19, 2016. This is required to support the implementation of the Oracle Cloud ERP and the new Chart of Accounts, which will occur in October 2016.
OIT is committed to improving the quality and reliability of IT services. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The services listed below will be unavailable from 12PM on Saturday, June 18 to 6PM on Sunday, June 19, 2016.
- Cash Register
- FAMS – Financial Aid
- Financial Holds
- Financial Aid Award Letters
- Financial Aid Standards of Academic Progress
- Financial Aid Missing Documents
- SRDB Default Screens
- SRDB Graduate Admissions (delete)
- Student Financial Services
- Term Bill
- Web Registration
The following services are NOT affected by this maintenance activity on Saturday, June 18, 2016 and Sunday, June 19, 2016 (note: this is not an exhaustive list):
- Central Authentication Service (CAS)
- RUMail Collaboration Services
- Scarlet Mail (Google Apps for Education @rutgers.edu)
- Staff Email (Andromeda, Crab, RCI)
- Student web and other services
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this maintenance please contact:
- The OIT New Brunswick Help Desk at: 848-445-HELP (4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The OIT Newark Help Desk at: 973-353-5083 or email@example.com
- The OIT Camden Help Desk at: 856-225-6274 or firstname.lastname@example.org
OIT, Enterprise Infrastructure